We love the museum and we hope you will too! Please help us make the museum a great place for all our patrons by observing the following:
- Masks are required for anyone 5 years old and up.
- Please stay home if you, or anyone in your household, have experienced any type of illness related symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, red eyes, etc.) within the past 24-48 hours; or if anyone in your household has had any exposure to COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Use the hand sanitizer before entering to play. Make frequent use of out hand sanitizing stations, sinks, and “tasted toys” bins.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Always walk.
- Please help your child clean up each exhibit area after you are done. This helps all of our guests have the same, fun experience.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed in the museum.
- Strollers are not allowed in the play areas but may be stored in our reception area.
If you have a child with special needs, please let us know so we can accommodate you and your child.