We love the museum and we hope you will too! Please help us make the museum a great place for all our patrons by observing the following:
- Masks are no longer required for those who are vaccinated or children under the age of 5. For anyone not vaccinated over the age of 5, please continue to wear a mask.
- Please stay home if you, or anyone in your household, have experienced any type of illness related symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, red eyes, etc.) within the past 24-48 hours; or if anyone in your household has had any exposure to COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Use the hand sanitizer before entering to play. Make frequent use of out hand sanitizing stations, sinks, and “tasted toys” bins.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. We are a hands-on facility with easy accessibility to many different activities, toys, and objects to cater to all stages of development. Your child’s safety is your responsibility.
- Always walk.
- Be kind to yourself and to others.
- Please help your child clean up each exhibit area after you are done. This helps all of our guests have the same, fun experience.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed in the museum.
- Strollers are not allowed in the play areas but may be stored in our reception area.
- Zing Zumm reserves the right to ask any guests who refuse to adhere to museum rules to leave at any time and without refund.
There is no wrong way to play here at Zing Zumm! If you have a child with different needs, please let us know so we can help support you and your child.