“I am excited to learn that a group of educators have taken the initiative to implement their vision to help enrich the lives of the children in the Jacksonville-Onslow County area through an interactive educational museum. The museum has the potential to draw traffic from areas outside of Onslow County thereby increasing the tourism industry in Onslow County.
But, most importantly, through the curriculums planned, it will be a tool to broaden the education of the areas children. Children are the future of our great nation and I am always proud to support the efforts of those who contribute to enhancing their educational skills."
Former NC Congressman Walter Jones
- Megan Craine, President
- Kathy Canby, Vice President
- Jennifer Wisely, Treasurer
- Shannon Sydes, Secretary
- Dennis Burgard
- Pat Collins
- Wanda Elliott
- Matt Mano
- Melissa Russell
- Bob Dickerson, MajGen USMC (Ret.) (Honorary Member)
- Lani Beuerman (Founder, Honorary Member)
- Liz Owens (Founder, Honorary Member)
- Christine Phelps (Honorary Member)