COVID19 Update: We are back to offering in-person field trips! Masks are no longer required for those who are vaccinated or children under the age of 5. For anyone not vaccinated over the age of 5, please continue to wear a mask.
Field trips may be scheduled while we are closed to the public on Mondays.
- Enjoy a self-guided tour for 2 hours
- Perfect for Preschool - 5th grade. Our hands-on exhibits appeal to a wide variety of ages from ~2-10 years old.
- The cost is $6 per student, chaperone, or parent with a minimum of 20 paid guests
- Educators (must show ID) are free with a group of 20
- We require 1 chaperone per 5 children
- Tell us what you're learning! We are happy to provide a craft to coincide
For general questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.