Let us take the stress away from your special day!
Privately rent our entire museum for 2 hours on Sunday's for only $200+ tax. This rental could be used to celebrate a birthday, family gathering, office/work event and more. Members receive 10% off parties!
We offer the following time slots for parties:
If you need more time, you're welcome to book 2 consecutive time slots or more. Reservations are required: Book your gathering below!
- Parties at Zing Zumm include:
- Admission for 25 children/adults 1 year and up. Additional children 1 year+ and adults are discounted to $5+ tax/each. Babies 12 months and younger are free.
- 2 hours of full access to the museum, including our large Party Room with provided tables, chairs and optional extra folding-tables for food, gifts, etc.
- Tablecloths and clean-up.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due to reserve the party. Full payment is due the day of the party. We understand life is unpredictable: If your guest count changes on the day of the party, that's ok! We will keep track at the admissions office for you.
- There is a full-size refrigerator/freezer combo in the Party Room for hosts to use. You are welcome to bring food, cake, drinks (no alcohol), and paper products. (Please help us remind your guests that food and drinks must stay in the party room for allergy, safety and cleanliness reasons. There will be a sign at the entrance of the party room, but the hosts help communicating this is appreciated.)
- We do not have cake or other food services at the museum, but Hungry Howie’s Pizza on Gum Branch Road offers a discount to parties scheduled at the museum.
- Decorate as you please! We love it when hosts get creative with the Party Room space. We request no tacks. Please use painters tape instead to hang wall décor. No confetti, please.
- Parties must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
- Check out our Rules of Play to make sure we are on the same page about face coverings, safety and more.
- The hour between our party time slots is used to thoroughly clean and sanitize so that every group has an equally great experience. Parties will promptly end at the allotted time, and we ask that hosts do their best to help us stay on schedule.
- Please be advised that membership discounts will not be applied to memberships purchased after booking your event.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
AmaZING Local Food
The following businesses are not only some of the tastiest in Jacksonville, but they are loyal supporters of our non-profit children's museum. We hope you'll consider them for your party-food needs:
Family owned and operated located in Jacksonville, NC.
They deliver to the museum!
Carolina Forest location: 4200 Western Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28546
Piney Green location: 75 Balsam Rd, Jacksonville, NC 28546
Check out their Menu