Parties may be scheduled during regular business hours. The cost is $175.
- Birthdays at the Zing Zumm, Children’s Museum include the following:
- Admission for 10 children and up to 10 adults; additional children and adults are $5. Birthday family is free up to 4 members (example: parents, birthday child and one sibling)
- 2 hours in our birthday party room and full access, all day, to the museum.
- Tablecloths and clean-up.
- Reservations are required. Please fill out the birthday party registration form below. A $50, non-refundable deposit is due to reserve the party. Full payment is due the day of the party.
- You are welcome to bring food, cake, drinks (no dark juices please), paper products and decorations (no confetti please). Decorations may be hung with painters tape only, no tacks. The host/hostess may access the room 30 minutes before the scheduled party for decorating and setup. We do not supply the food, but Hungry Howie’s Pizza on Gum Branch Road offers a discount to parties scheduled at the museum. Unfortunately, kitchen facilities are not available for our birthday parties, however there is a refrigerator in the party room that may be used.